How to choose a video blender
No comfortably equipped kitchen can do without a blender. But how to choose high-quality kitchen appliances? First of all, decide on the type of device: do you need a submersible or stationary model.
Submersible is ideal for:
- those who value functionality;
- cooking small portions;
- compact storage;
- making mashed soups directly in the pan.
Such models have interchangeable nozzles and can be used as choppers or mixers. It is especially suitable for whipping cream, eggs, etc.
Be sure to pay attention to the package bundle. The cost of the device depends on it. Available nozzles include spice mills and container vacuum pumps. These devices are also available for stationary models.
Stationary is suitable for:
- making mashed potatoes, cocktails and sauces;
- users who do not want to perform mechanical work;
- Those who want to save themselves from tedious cleaning (self-cleaning function);
As for the power of the device, its main range varies from 200 to 1200 watts. Choose a device depending on which products you plan to use the device. The harder, denser the product, the greater the value required to grind it.
The following categories can be distinguished by softness levels:
- mashed soups, fresh vegetables and fruits - up to 500 W;
- frozen berries, nuts - up to 900 watts;
- the dough is above 1000 watts.
The type of product also affects the required capacity of the grinder:
- For cocktails, soups, a capacity of up to 2 liters is required.
- Up to 1 liter is enough to grind the toppings (cheese, nuts).
How important is device mobility to you? If you fundamentally use a blender without additional wires, cords, opt for an immersion device. Please note: due to the presence of a built-in battery in the case, this blender is quite heavy. Its battery life is also limited.
When choosing the material of the case, you can only be guided by the appearance of the product: there are no differences in functionality between metal and plastic blenders.
In order to save
- The most economical one can safely be called an immersion blender with a plastic case and power up to 500 watts.
- A universal option for any purpose will be a blender with the maximum number of nozzles in the kit.
Cook with pleasure and comfort!
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones